What is an Emu?
An emu is an indigenous Australian flightless bird.
Where does Emu Oil come from?
Emu oil comes from the thick pad of fat on the birds back which nature provided as protection from other fighting birds and from the harsh Australian sun.
What is 100% Pure Australian Emu Oil?
100% Pure Australian Emu Oil is the fat from the Emu refined by molecular distillation in a rigorously tested and regulated process removing all protein, bacteria and particulate matter. 100% Pure Australian Emu Oil is a natural healing oil which is highly penetrating, anti-bacterial, and has anti-inflammatory properties beneficial to the body and skin.
What is in 100% Pure Australian Emu Oil?
100% Pure Australian Emu oil contains the essential fatty acids; Linoleic acid (Omega-6), Linolenic acid (Omega-3), Oleic acid (anti-inflammatory), Palmitic acid, and some traces of other fatty acids. 100% Pure Australian Emu Oil has the highest concentration of Omega 3 found in nature. These fatty acids are essential in our day-to-day lives to ensure that our bodies remain in top working order.
100% Pure Australian Emu Oil may be used for:
- Anti-Ageing: 100% pure Australian Emu oil is unsurpassed for its moisturising properties on dry, ageing skin, age spots and wrinkles.
- Arthritis: 100% pure Australian Emu oil comforts stiff muscles and joints and reduces the inflammation and swelling of arthritic joints.
- Burns: 100% pure Australian Emu oil has been found to be very effective on burns of all types including sunburn, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and radiation burns. It alleviates pain and dramatically reduces scarring and blistering.
- Chronic Injuries Massage: Reduce pain and inflammation associated with injury. Muscle strains, sprains, injured ligaments and even heel spurs that are experienced by athletes and other sports enthusiasts respond well to treatment with 100% pure Australian Emu oil resulting in faster healing.
- Psoriasis & Eczema: Soothe and reduce inflammation associated with acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and chapped skin. 100% pure Australian Emu oil acts like a therapeutic balm by moisturising the skin and reducing the itching, redness, and scaling associated with many stubborn skin conditions.
- Hair Care: 100% pure Australian Emu oil acts as a fortifying agent for limp dry hair, helps to eliminate split ends and restores natural healthy shine to the hair. In some cases, there have even been reports of new hair growth.
How do I use 100% Pure Australian Emu Oil?
100% pure Australian Emu Oil is used by massaging a small amount onto the affected area as often as possible. Because there are no known side effects caused by 100% pure Australian Emu oil, you can use it as often as you want.
Can Emu Oil be used by everyone?
Emu Oil can be used across the whole age spectrum. It advisable to use only Original Pure Australian Emu Oil as it has no added essential oils. Emu Oil is also gentle enough to be used on really sensitive or bruised skin.
What’s the story of 100% Pure Australian Emu Oil
The Australian Aborigines were the first people to find out about the great healing properties of 100% pure Australian Emu oil. They have used it for thousands of years as a valued remedy to keep their muscles and joints supple, and to protect their skin from the harsh Australian sun. The early pioneers saw the Aborigines hanging the emus’ skins from trees. They thought it was an Aborigine ritual until they discovered that they were collecting the oil from the emu skins as it melted in the hot sun. It was not long before most pioneers had a pot of the oil in their medicine cabinets, and some reported remarkable healing effects.
What should I consider before buying 100% Pure Australian Emu Oil products?
100% pure Australian Emu oil may be used while one is on medication, but not as a substitute for it. None of the 100% pure Australian Emu oil products that we supply should be taken instead of your medication. Always discuss with your doctor before you stop taking any medication. If you have persistent pain, stiffness or inflammation then you should always consult your doctor.
How should 100% Pure Australian Emu Oil products be stored?
It should be stored upright, out of direct sunlight in a cool place. You only need to refrigerate it for a short amount of time if it has melted. It does not matter whether you use it as a solid, or when it has melted, the effects will be the same.
How long is delivery time?
Orders received on working days are normally processed the day they are received. Delivery in U.K. is by 1st class post and should take no more than 2 working days. Orders from overseas are processed as soon as we receive them. Overseas delivery is by Royal Mail and transit times may be 4-10 days depending on the destination.
The products and claims made on this site are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent disease. The information on this site is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice given by any medical professional.